FW: Re: Secunia pages ... (from fedora-security-list)

David Eisenstein deisenst at gtw.net
Tue Mar 21 19:24:27 UTC 2006

Hi Legacy Folks,

I thought you all might find the following post by Josh Bressers to the
new Fedora-security-list to be of interest.  It gives some information
about the methodology that the Security Response Team at Red Hat uses in
discerning and triaging security-related bugs.

Do we in Legacy have any security-audit CVE tracking files like Josh
mentions below in Fedora's CVS?

    -David