Re: Fedora products, to upgrade rather than backport?

Jesse Keating wrote:

On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 16:12 -0500, Eric Rostetter wrote:
You can though think it does make sense to change the handling because it is EOL, independent of who is touching it. EOL means end of development
which means end of upgrades, at least to some.

Can we agree to not use the term EOL in this way? I made a huge mistake
in starting this trend.  We really should be looking at 'EOL' as when
_we_ stop touching it.

Maybe the front page of fedoralegacy.org should be changed as well then. It currently reads: "(...) The goal of The Fedora Legacy Project is to work with the Linux community to provide security and critical bug fix errata packages for select End of Life Red Hat Linux and Fedora Core distributions. (...)"

Nils Breunese.