Mailman vulnerability

David Eisenstein deisenst at gtw.net
Wed Nov 15 06:50:46 UTC 2006

Martin Marques wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Nov 2006, Jesse Keating wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday 08 November 2006 06:45, Martin Marques wrote:
>>
>>> Would you people like to see the patches first or do I send the src.rpm?
>>

>> Either way.  We now manage FC-4 in CVS so adding just a patch to generate a
>> updates-testing rpm is easy enough.
>

> OK. I finished adding patches to mailman from RHEL to FC4, risulting in
> the next src.rpm:
>
> http://bugs.unl.edu.ar/~martin/mailman-2.1.8-1.FC4.1.legacy.src.rpm
>
> Also have a binary:
>
> http://bugs.unl.edu.ar/~martin/mailman-2.1.8-1.FC4.1.legacy.i386.rpm
>
> At this moment I can't test the rpm because the only FC4 I have is a
> dedicated server. But be sure that the only change I add from privoius
> version was add the las 2 patches (see the .spec file).
>
> Let me know how things work out.

Thanks a bunch, Martin!  :)   Info on your source package has been placed
into Bugzilla #209891 <http://tinyurl.com/yje83r>, and hopefully we'll soon
have this QA'ed and published in the Legacy repositories!

We still need work on the FC3 version of this package:
   mailman-2.1.5-32.fc3.src.rpm
in Bugzilla #211676.

Thanks again.    :) 		-David