nails in coffins? Re: Openssl updates

Tony Molloy tony.molloy at ul.ie
Thu Nov 30 15:25:19 UTC 2006

On Thursday 30 November 2006 14:59, Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) wrote:

> I think it's sad Fedora Legacy seems to be ending a little
> prematurely, but I totally understand that the people that were
> carrying this dying beast have decided to just put it down and let it
> be. Unfortunately I will have to be migrating our last Fedora servers
> over to CentOS even sooner now...
>
> Thanks for all the work guys,
>
> Nils Breunese.

Well for me in a University environment a 13 month lifetime for a Fedora
release is perfect.

Our servers already all run Centos-4.

Our desktops are installed each year at the begining of Sept with the
latest available Fedora, and reinstalled in late January during the break
between semesters. We just missed out on Fedora 6 this year ;-(

So thanks for everything,

Tony
--

Tony Molloy.