Zod Release...

Tim Thome tthome at cox.net
Thu Oct 26 04:13:19 UTC 2006

Jesse and all at the Fedora Release Team...

Many congrats on releasing Zod, we all bow before you... Great Job!!!

And we understand the challenges met by Zod melting down the FC5
core/updates/extra's repos... as well as much of the fedora.redhat.com
infra... take that as a positive signal :)

Any updates on things with the back end network support? Any thoughts
about putting some of the load onto a BW aggregator like akamai in the
short term?

We have pending [Security] FC5/FC6 updates that are pending, but Yum is
not as strong as Zod and surrenders, saying "no updates for you... bow
before Zod." Just kidding, actually it refers to errors on the URL...

"Cannot find a valid baseurl..."

Thx,

Tim