Re: [Fedora-legal-list] Re: W3C documentation license

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:

I also changed the wording in the overview on the Licensing/ page, upon
consultation with Max Spevack. He confirmed that I still have
jurisdiction over Fedora Licensing matters, with the caveat that the
Fedora Board and Red Hat Legal can override my decisions.

Good to know.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/LicensingGuidelines#SoftwareLicenses has a circular link.

Rahul