[Fedora-legal-list] Re: [tex-live] texlive license

karl freefriends org (Karl Berry) wrote:

>     I did a license audit on the texlive-texmf package this morning
>
> Thanks very much Tom.  That must have been a massive effort.

Indeed.  We didn't manage to do it entirely so far for Debian.  Do you
have a list of files with their licenses?  I'd like to add that somehow
to our copyright file, so that we can later verify more easily what has
been added.

TIA, Frank
--
Frank Küster