[Fedora-legal-list] Is CMU Sphinx license an "MIT-style" license?

[please CC me in replies; am not on mailing list]

I'm packaging up CMU Sphinx, and wanted confirmation that this license
was OK for Fedora:
http://cmusphinx.sourceforge.net/html/LICENSE

It appears to me to be yet another MIT-style license as per:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing/MIT

Is this correct?  Should I enter "MIT" in the License field of the
specfiles?

Thanks
Dave