[Fedora-legal-list] How to note 'GPLv3 with options taken'?

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Aug 29 01:56:59 UTC 2008

The GPLv3 allows certain options to be taken, so that it becomes
compatible with a number of other licences, such as BSD varients.

Samba4 includes a number of pieces of such code in the form of Heimdal
(a Kerberos implementation we currently have bundled), do I have to do
make some special note (other than complying with the restrictions, by
including copyright notices in the docs)?

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett
--
Andrew Bartlett