[Fedora-legal-list] CC BY SA 3.0 unported or ported or ...

I understand there are a few types of CC BY SA 3.0 license, ported and
unported.

http://monitor.creativecommons.org/Unported

Which do we want to use when relicening all Fedora content and as our
default license choice (for now)?  Or is it really a three-way choice?

1. Ported only
2. Unported only
3. Ported where it exists, otherwise unported

Thanks - Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41