Re: [Fedora-legal-list] CC BY SA 3.0 unported or ported or ...

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 10:59 PM, Karsten Wade<kwade redhat com> wrote:

> Yeah, that's my read.  Ported have been localized, presumably either
> in a local language or perhaps even legally vetted ... I'm not clear
> which.

So my take from the peanut gallery is that since RHT is a US
corporation, we have to use either the US or unported license for all
of the RHT-originated docs.

Looking at http://creativecommons.org/international/ it appears that
the actual text of the license gets changed to jive with the legal
systems of particular countries.

Just my $0.02 from the peanut gallery :)