[Fedora-legal-list] Legal CD/DVD/BD writing software for RedHat and Fedora

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 11:36:13 UTC 2009

Please stop this ridiculous thread of bickering.  It serves no useful
purpose at this point.

Our main Fedora Legal liaison, Spot, is on vacation right now.
Although we do have actual lawyers who read this list, the level to
which the discussion has dropped makes it ever more unlikely that any
of them will respond directly.  Spot will review this issue when he
returns and we'll decide then what next action is warranted.

Thank you for your consideration.

Paul