[Fedora-legal-list] Re: Wikipedia license change

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue May 26 19:56:28 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 03:45:31PM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> Let's make sure we keep our various legal minds roped in.  I know that
> Spot mentioned Red Hat Legal may be very much in favor of going with
> CC BY-SA, so that may a problem solved before we had it. :-)

Didn't Richard Fontana weigh in directly on the previous discussion?

Regardless, one of the things I'd have to do with this task is
coordinate with Red Hat's Content Services team, who just did a
re-licensing, and make sure we are copacetic.  That will require a
double-tap from Legal, approving the Red Hat content relicensing as
well as the Fedora.  I'll make sure it is explicitly covered instead
of just implicitly.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41