[Fedora-legal-list] Re: 2xSai has an unclear license and may be removed from a number of programs in Fedora Linux

Derek Liauw derekl666 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 22:35:24 UTC 2009

To whomever it may concern,

Given the confusion (see mail history) on some license issue I wrote some time ago.

I hereby release all versions of 2xSai, old and new, under the GNU General Public License, version 2 or (at your option) any later version.

I did in fact give the ZSNES and probably some other projects permission a long time ago (don't remember exactly when, but probably when it was either first featured or it went from closed source -> GPL), but I guess it wasn't documented as such in the history.

For future reference you probably can ping me.

Remove brackets...