[Fedora-legal-list] Re: New blog post

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 12:32:14 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 04:01:58PM -0400, Pamela Chestek wrote:
> Okay, we heard (thanks Rahul and Colby).  Going forward, Red Hat
> videos will provide contact information for permissions, so people
> who want to use our videos in ways other than what the current CC
> licensing allows will know who to ask.  For now, if you're
> interested in doing translations of Paul's stunning Stanislavskian
> performance illustrating the development path of software (or using
> it in some other way - the devil is whispering on my shoulder),
> write to messer at redhat.com.

Just to be fair to Constantine Seregeivich, my acting is more
influenced by his younger brother Drugo.  Drugo's fortunately
undocumented and largely unknown school of "residual drunkenness"
never really caught on in the shadow of Constantine's "spiritual
realism," except maybe in the case of Steven Seagal, or possibly Gary
Busey.  If only I hadn't happened upon that dog-eared copy of "Acting:
If I Can (Hic!) Do It, So Can You" that day in a dusty Greenwich
Village bookstore.... The world rues the day.