Re: File systems

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 15:56, Jaime Diaz wrote:
> I would love the possibility of choosing other filesystems besides ext2 and
> ext3. Specifically ReiserFS.

I would love $10,000, cash, sent to my home address.  ;-)

Seriously, at least read the archives before this kind of post.  It's
been said that other file systems are not offered because of quality and
development/testing time.  There is a link at the bottom of every list
mail to get to the archives and take a look.