Re: fmf-frequently missed features and some general thoughts...

Hi

I fully support RH being strict and only including Free software in
the distro.

On Sat 02-Aug-2003 at 02:36:11PM +0200, h.breimer wrote:

> Seeing that RH seems to introduce yum in the distro. one could assume that
> RH would include some baseurls of interesting repositories in yum.config.

Yes, sites like http://freshrpms.net/ do have mp3 and other
multimedia rpms available...

> Would this be legal and GPL?

I don't see why not, but IANAL...

Chris

--
Chris Croome                               <chris webarchitects co uk>