Re: fmf-frequently missed features and some general thoughts...

On 2 Aug 2003, Tim Kossack wrote:

>Am Sam, 2003-08-02 um 05.07 schrieb Stephen Smoogen:

>uh, you know, if red hat would give me some of their cash as well as
>access to their technology (installer etc.) i might exactly do that.

You have access to the technology. Its the anaconda package. Getting the
money is another problem, but hey lots of distros have started with
nothing and gotten somewhere over time.

--
Stephen John Smoogen            smoogen lanl gov
Los Alamos National Labrador  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 5-8058