Re: rhl website?

On 06 Aug 2003 08:23:27 -0500, you wrote:

>I've only been on the list for a day, but it sure seems quiet around
>here.  Is silence the sound of an exciting new development model?
>
>I'm subscribed to rhl-lisl, the devel list, and the beta list and have
>only seen a few posts, mostly to the beta list.

Most current action is happening on the beta list.

When the next version of Red Hat Linux gets released this list will
become more active I would guess as this becomes the mailing list for
the "official" release (my impression is Red Hat is moving away from
new lists for each new release with the base Red Hat Linux product).