DVD ISOs for next RHEL/RHLP releases?

Has Red Hat made a decision as to whether the next releases of RHEL
and RHLP will be made available as DVD ISO images (in addition to the
standard multiple-disc CD ISO images)?

DVD-R, DVD-RW, and DVD+RW burners are getting pretty inexpensive
nowadays.  If I had a reason to expect that the next RHEL/RHLP
releases would be available as DVD ISO images, I'd go evaluate some
burners...

Thanks,

--
James Ralston, Information Technology