Re: RedHat 9.A - Add/Remove Software

Klaus Zahradnik wrote:
Hy-
I bought both issues of the RedHat Linux Magazine.

What is this Strange magic you speak of ;-) Seriously though, I gooled it and saw it is only available in Germany and Italy. Is there much chance of it being made available in the states, or at least in English and purchasable from the states?

--
(¬_    Some days you're the windshield    >o)
//\    Some days you're the bug...        /\\