SCSI Loop Mounting Bug -- Severn Installation

Please pardon me for not using Bugzilla, but I don't find Buzilla at all
easy to use with my eyes-free interface ...

I have discovered a bug in the Red Hat installation involving SCSI
disks. I have two on one of my systems, a hard disk at /dev/sda, and a
Castlewood Orb at /dev/sdb. If media is NOT present in the Orb, the
installation fails right after the selection of source media -- right
after "Starting Anaconda, ..."

I get the correctidentification of my monitor and video, and the system
sees my mouse. But that's it. Looking in Console #4 I see an error to
the effect: "Unable to read partition table on /dev/sdb."

If I put media in my Orb drive, everything progresses as it should.

Of course the Orb should be marked as, and treated as, removable
media--just like a CD ROM.

				Janina