Re: RedHat 9.A - Add/Remove Software

Klaus> Paul Vandenberg wrote:
>> I inquired at Red Hat and "an English version is coming soon" is the
>> reply I got.

Klaus> Hey, thats cool!  Well, still weird that there is a magazine like
Klaus> this which is not available in the states nor in the UK.  Klaus

Not really -- the gentleman initially responsible for the idea (and its
implementation) works in Milan... :-)

                        Ed
--
Ed Bailey        Red Hat, Inc.          http://www.redhat.com/