[Fwd: Severn kernel on Red Hat 9]

Has anyone managed to get Red Hat 9 working with the Severn kernel(s)?
I would really like to use the i686 SMP kernel, since it fixes an IRQ
routing bug and allows the system to recognize my USB scanner and
printer (without any performance-sucking workarounds).

Unfortunately, the RH9 X server segfaults when I try to run it on top of
the Severn kernel (XFree86-4.3.0-2, mga driver).

Any ideas? Thanks!

Ian Pilcher                                        i pilcher comcast net