Re: RedHat9 unable to print on W2k share.

> On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 11:40:33PM +0200, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
>
>> How should that work as your printer Brother HL1030 is a GDI
>> printer?!
>
> I think they have it connect to a Windows machine, which is providing a
> network share for it.

Exactely! The printer is hooked up to a W2k machine which provides a share
for it. I have another Brother HL 1450. It's the same problem as with the
other. And that one apperantely is not a GDI printer.

I also can connect to the printer on the console with smbclient, but
cannot print, same error message. :(

regards
Klaus