Re: RedHat9 unable to print on W2k share.

On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 04:18, Klaus Zahradnik wrote:

> I also can connect to the printer on the console with smbclient, but
> cannot print, same error message. :(

I haven't read this thread, but have you gone back to that printer on
the linux side, and edited the properties and added a user/password that
the w2k machine will accept?

I have a printer connected via another computer running XP Pro and have
it shared as well.  But I have to use the user that logs into that
machine to be able to connect to it via samba and such.

Maybe that is your situation?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"The road to to success is always under construction!"