Numlock on at boot/ X startup

Charles Bronson packetgeek at chuckiechanboys.com
Thu Aug 14 23:22:59 UTC 2003

Is RedHat planning on adding the option of having the Numlock on at boot and/or
when Gnome starts up? I know KDE has an preference setting for this and Mandrake
has an RPM to handle it. Maybe it is a topic for kernel developers and the Gnome
team but RH has spent so much time on the usability that I was hoping they would
come up with a fix if the separate developer groups weren't.

Thank you.
--
(¬_    Some days you're the windshield    >o)
//\    Some days you're the bug...        /\\