Numlock on at boot/ X startup

Is RedHat planning on adding the option of having the Numlock on at boot and/or when Gnome starts up? I know KDE has an preference setting for this and Mandrake has an RPM to handle it. Maybe it is a topic for kernel developers and the Gnome team but RH has spent so much time on the usability that I was hoping they would come up with a fix if the separate developer groups weren't.

Thank you.
--
(¬_    Some days you're the windshield    >o)
//\    Some days you're the bug...        /\\