Re: browser problem

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 03:56, Shadhin rahman wrote:
> My browser was not working properly, it did not
> execute any javasript enable pages.  So, I enabled

if you have a java sdk installed, copy the file
/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.2/jre/plugin/i386/ns610/libjavaplugin_oji.so
into the plugin directory of your browser (if you have
mozilla, copy it in "/usr/local/mozilla/plugins/" directory).

--
EDUARDO A. DELA ROSA
MCOM Department

"The reason why evil prevail in this nation is because
good men and good women get tired of being good before
bad men and bad women get tired of being bad..."
-Senator Jovito Salonga