doughnuts on a fish hook

Steve Bergman steve at rueb.com
Fri Aug 29 13:56:02 UTC 2003

No, you're right.  I shouldn't have said that.  I plead a bad hair day
and apologize. ;-)

Perhaps RHLP or a related project could pick up for a second year of
errata.  I suppose testing is harder than the actual
back-porting/patching.  As has been said, it really is going to take a
free (as in beer) desktop alternative with more than 12 months of
support to take on Windows on the corporate desktop most effectively.

-Steve