Cisco Aironet 350?

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Mon Dec 1 00:45:47 UTC 2003

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003, Dag Wieers wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Nov 2003, Clif Smith wrote:
>
> > Has anyone gotten a Cisco Aironet 350 (Mini-PCI 802.11b) to work with
> > FC1?  I've got an IBM T40 that isn't happy.
>
> You can find these at:
>
> 	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/aironet-utils/
> 	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/kernel-module-airo_mpi/
>
> PS The wireless-tools does not compile for Fedora Core's kernel (yet). You
> may try it with RH9's kernel.

Ok, I just verified whether the latest supports Fedora Core and have made
new packages available at:

	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/kernel-module-airo_mpi/

(However it may take some hours to appear on the repository mirror)

You may also want to read the following document to understand what is
and what isn't supported with the airo_mpi driver.

	http://bellet.info/~bellet/laptop/airo_mpi.HOWTO.txt

Kind regards,