What makes driver disk unique?

leam leam at reuel.net
Mon Dec 1 02:02:03 UTC 2003

Since an install boot with "linux dd ks=floppy" seems to take the ks.cfg
off the last floppy I had the idea to just have a floppy with just the
ks.cfg on it. That way I could have different ones for different loads
and not mess with the real driver disks.

However, when telling it to take another driver disk I got a "Please
insert your driver disk" even after inserting the floppy with the
ks.cfg. I had formatted it and mkfs'd it--did I miss something?

ciao!

leam