Installer exits abnormally

Neumann, Shannon M SNeumann at indtech.edu
Mon Dec 1 16:18:55 UTC 2003

Yeah, I realize that I didn't really give a whole lot of information...
I was hoping that there was some common cause of this.  Anyway, the only
thing I can think of is that the monitor I have hooked to it can only do
800x600, which also caused me problems trying to run knoppix.  Other
than that, the only really different thing is that it is a PII 450MHz,
and the others were PIII.  I think I'll try using a different monitor
tonight and see how that goes.

Mr. Shannon M. Neumann
CIS Coordinator
Indiana Institute of Technology