I have nothing but good things to say!

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Tue Dec 2 13:41:00 UTC 2003

Em Sáb, 2003-11-29 às 23:07, Bryan Anderson escreveu:
> > First thing I would try is adding my user to the lp group.  IIRC you may need
> > to logout and log back in (not a reboot tho) to get the changed groupfulness
> > available in whatever apps you are running the other apps from.

Why is this way by default? Why can't we use our scanners, cd-recorders
without having to change that every single redhat/fedora system we sit
in front of? You can say to me "ooh yeah, if non-root users record cds,
they cannot set priority, bla bla" - people are burning cds on windows
9x for years... I'm sure there's more chance thing go wrong with windows
multitask than with linux...

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group