!!!>>USB problem on FC1

Clayton Rogers claytonr at bundaberg.qld.gov.au
Thu Dec 4 21:53:51 UTC 2003

I have been experiencing exactly the same problem with:

      * a USB key;
      * also a USB Camera set to mass storage mode.

The device will work after I power down the laptop and turn it back on
and insert the key after a fresh reboot.

I don't know whether this is after resuming from a suspend action it
fails???

Cheers

Clayton Rogers
Computers Systems Officer