Mylex DAC960

Brian Fahrlander Brian at Fahrlander.net
Thu Dec 4 23:23:26 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 12:23, Florin Andrei wrote:
> What happened to the Mylex DAC960 driver? I'm trying to install FC1 on a
> system that uses it as a RAID controller, the driver is mentioned in the
> drivers list in the installed, but loading the module fails.

    I'd be interested in this, too.  I have an old Mylex card hanging
around, and I'm not using it.  But if you can turn up something, I might
try to use it.

    Or I could sell/trade it...interested?

Brian Fahrländer                 Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                     http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262