fedora-list digest, Vol 1 #244 - 31 msgs

Miroslav Halas fedora at bastafidli.com
Fri Dec 5 21:29:36 UTC 2003

I tried this, the problem is that once I tried to install it, and the
installation failed beucase the dependencies were not satisfied, I
cannot install it again. It things that the package is already installed
and gives me an error. DO you know where is it caching information about
installed packages or how to get around this error?