Solution to pine/pico install

Matt Temple mht at research.dfci.harvard.edu
Sat Dec 6 04:11:30 UTC 2003

Anthony Perez-Miller wrote:

>>A little bit of research told me that the easiest way around that was to
>>recompile the pine source on Fedora, taking the libcom absence into
>>account. A post from Mike Harris pointed me to his repository
>>(ftp://people.redhat.com/mharris/testing/unstable/pine) that includes
>>his recompiled rpm of pine that works like a charm on Fedora.

I was looking for how you take the libcom absense into account when
you recompile.   Was there a post that explained?

						Matt

Matthew Temple                Tel:    617/632-2597
Director, Research Computing  Fax:    617/632-4012
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute  mht at research.dfci.harvard.edu
44 Binney Street,  JF 314     http://research.dfci.harvard.edu
Boston, MA 02115              Choice is the Choice!