How to burn my ISOs ?.

Sylvain BURGAUD sylvain_burgaud at yahoo.fr
Sun Dec 7 23:09:20 UTC 2003

Hello Daniel,

thank you for your answer. My problem is as follows :
It is said on Red Hat site
(http://fedora.redhat.com/download/#write) that "ISO
images are not written to CD-ROMs the same way as
files". And if I use Nero to create data CDs, I think
that I will have one ISO file on each CD and that it
won't finally work properly. Am I wrong ? Is the ISO
file on the 1st CD enough to boot on and launch the
install of Fedora ?

Thank you in advance for your help. Regards,

Sylvain.