howto: firewall for ppp interface only and accept all eth-traffic

A.J. Bonnema abonnema at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 8 04:06:47 UTC 2003

Hi guys,

I read your advice on using firewall tools, so I started using
firestarter. Now I have the following problem. My network has two
internet connections I might use:

1. eth1 = internal traffic + traffic from the internet through a
physical router/firewall

2. A connection through my telefone line which I will use if the ADSL
connection is down.

So what I need is for all traffic from the eth1-card to be accepted and
all traffic from the telefone line to be scrutenized by the fire wall.

Using firestarter, does anyone know how to do this?

Guus.
--
A.J. Bonnema, Leiden The Netherlands,
user #328198 (Linux Counter http://counter.li.org)