Fedora core 1 install on laptop

Steve OBrien sobrien at ci.bend.or.us
Wed Dec 10 01:27:14 UTC 2003

Wow what a pain, I found a bugzilla thread regarding the same Drive space
error during the install image copy that I was getting.  I got past that
error with linux mem=256M but then ran into a problem copying libgcc rpm,
tried different media, etc.  Finally booted with linux allowcddma but then
was unable to use the cd.  Ended up installing from ftp - 3 hours later...
 Is there any fix in sight for this?  I would love to load it on several
other machines but not like that!!  This same laptop installed RH9 no
problem.

Steve O'Brien
City of Bend
Network Administrator