New to Fedora (RHL Veteran), kinda confused.

Mike Thrift mikeyt at allwellco.com
Thu Dec 11 02:06:01 UTC 2003

So, I'm a little confused, but trying to get everything understood.  How
stable is FC1?  I read the interview on linuxquestions.org and I thought
Jeremy said it is as stable as RH10 would be, is this the case?  Also,
what are the base packages based on, did they just take Shrike and throw
it to the fedora project, or is this just a completely different distro
utilizing latest versions of software?  I haven't had a ton of time to
look around, and I appreciate any info anybody can provide.  TIA!!

Mike.