Rhythmbox OGG Files Play too Fast

Johnny Proton obijuan at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 03:21:29 UTC 2003

Hello Everyone,

I anticipated the release of Fedora very much because
of the inclusion of a Rhythmbox, among other things.
However, upon importing my media files (which it did a
great job of) I immediately noticed that the OGGs just
didn't sound quite right.

Basically, they are just playing too fast.  Is there
anywhere I can change the preferences to match the
playback quality of XMMS?  XMMS sounds fine, but
doesn't do nearly as good a job of cataloging my
stuff.

I'm using a Sony Vaio PCG-V505AX laptop if that
helps...

Johnny Proton