HOW TO POST MESSAGES TO FEDORA-LIST

Peter Eddy petere at atg.com
Sat Dec 13 04:18:55 UTC 2003

Brian Connolly wrote:
> So Open Source really then doesn't equate to open mind.
>
> Ummmmmmmm.  That's too bad.

Brian, all that is being asked is that people on this list try to make
it as easy as possible for other people to read their posts. The rules
for doing so, which are generally accepted etiquette for usenet and
lists like this one, have been posted.

It's not a question of having an open mind, it's a question of everyone
else having enough time to sort through messy posts trying to figure out
what is trying to be said. Please try to understand that people want to
be helpful and contribute here, but they have other things to do as well.

Peter