Surprisingly NOT OT: A question about this list

Brian Fahrlander Brian at Fahrlander.net
Mon Dec 15 00:11:03 UTC 2003

    I try to separate the various lists to which I subscribe, but some
messages, even when posted ONLY to the list, wind up in my (Evolution)
inbox.

    I've tried procmail scripts like this to divide them and make them
readable.  But I'm not sure why they don't _always_ work:

:0

:0
* ^Subject: *\[Galeon-user\]*
$HOME/mail/Galeon

:0

:0

    If anyone's nailed this one, I'd sure like to know.

    Thanks!

Brian Fahrländer                 Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                     http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262              Microsoft never invented email; that was Unix.