Fedora disk label

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 15 21:03:05 UTC 2003

Benjamin J. Weiss  said:
> [...]

Then you aren't looking at the right logos.  The "Shadow Man" logo is at:
https://www.redhat.com/img/homepg_rh_logo.gif

Also see:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general/7991

I know there are more references, but for some reason I can't find them now.

>> > I guess the logo will have to be a fedora, but of another color.  I
>> like
>> > having an easily recognizable logo to put on my CD labels...
>>
>> Why not the stylized F on a blue background that is the favicon for
>> fedora.redhat.com?
>>
>> Point of intereset, the favicon for www.redhat.com is the "Shadowman"
>> mentioned above.
>

> I did a 'locate favicon' on both my RH9 box, which returned no easily
> identifiable graphic files, and on my FC1 box.  The FC1 box returned
> /var/www/manual/images/favicon.ico, which is the feather for Apache.  So I
> have no clue what the "favicon" is that you're talking about. :(

The favicon that is shown in the address bar when you go to those sites
(hence the favicon belonging to httpd).

--
William Hooper