Power-off

Nigel D Pallett nigel at optimus.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 12:27:44 UTC 2003

Well Said Tim !!

The guy concerned is was extremely upset,concerned and sorry for what
happened.

To all those who are taking a hard line and beating up on the guy:

DO YOU REALLY EXPECT TO PLAY ON THE INTERNET ALL THE TIME WITHOUT EVER
EXPERIENCING SUCH PROBLEMS !!

ALL OF US IN THE OPEN SOURCE COMMUNITY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING EACH
OTHER LEARN AND BENEFIT FROM OUR EXPERIENCES AND EVEN OUR MISTAKES !!

I for one, will not be blacklisting koolinus or anyone else who is
unfortunate enough to suffer at the hands of technology !!

Nigel