Cisco VPN Client 4.0.3B for linux

mr mike mwingert7149 at wowway.com
Wed Dec 17 14:05:47 UTC 2003

Fred,

Look in the directory where the Cisco client is installed on windows,
there should be a profile directory.  take the file
from there and put it in /etc/CiscoSystemsVPNClient/Profiles.

if the file in profile is called foo.pcf, put foo.pcf in
/etc/CiscoSystemsVPNClient/Profiles and type

vpnclient foo user password

mike