multiple duplicate postings -- whose fault is it?

Tom Gibbs tbgibbs at helixtel.com
Wed Dec 17 15:18:43 UTC 2003

I think if any one of us was obliged to step out due to a freak
accidental glitch, this list would get pretty empty before long. After
all, we're supposed to be helping each other to learn here. Not
persecuting each other for making a blunder.

If anyone should step out, it should be those who are so quick to judge
and condemn.

Tom Gibbs