SSH

Mike Gray mgray at packetchecker.com
Thu Dec 18 19:51:05 UTC 2003

Afternoon Nalin,
     I have DEBUG3 set as an option in /etc/ssh/sshd_config. Once the
connection drop with the /var/log/lastlog permission denied error
message I get nothing else in /var/log/secure. Also, this connectivity
problem is intermittent. Someone told me that it could be a routing
problem and to add a iptable -t mangle to my firewall. However, I can
reach other redhat 9.0 machine without a problem on the same address
range.