Migration options

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Mon Dec 29 09:10:08 UTC 2003

At 02:45 12/29/2003, you wrote:
>I have read the page, but somewhat don't know the exact fee of site licence...
>site licence = base package + fixed option OR base package + unlimited option
>If that is the case, then site licence would be more expensive than
>individual subscription ($50 for AS, $25 for WS) which is unreasonable.

You may want to contact sales at redhat.com with specifics on the number and
type of systems you have so they can give you exact pricing and options.
You may also want to consider moving your servers to the $50 AS and your
desktops to Fedora... this would likely create a much cheaper solution.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com
http://www.simpaticus.com